On Tuesday, March 7, 2023, a new PLATO’S EU workshop was held at the School of Natural Sciences in Split (https://www.prirodoslovna.hr/). In the workshop named “What’s my right to privacy in digital era” Students with facilitator Filip discussed these fundamental questions:
– What is the right to privacy?
– What is digital privacy?
– Where is the line between private and public life?
– Did mankind have more privacy before the digital revolution?
– Is it safe to share personal information with the whole world?
– Can your private information be misused?