On Friday, February 17, 2023, a new PLATO’S EU workshop was held at the School of Applied Arts and Design in Pula (http://ss-primjenjenihumjetnostiidizajna-pu.skole.hr/). In the workshop named “Why shouldn’t I drink with a plastic straw?” Students with facilitator Bruno discussed these fundamental questions:
– Why do we need to minimize the use of plastic?
– How much are we surrounded by plastic? Is there any part of our life where there is no plastic??
– What would this world look like without plastic? Better or worse?
– Climate change has started unstoppably. What can we do to reduce the effects of climate change?
– Can we use digital resources to reduce the effects of climate change? How?
We would like to thank the students for actively thinking about environmental protection problems. Also, many thanks to school director Davor Kliman.